Lion bridge Technologies, Inc. commonly known as Lion bridge, is a company based in Waltham, Massachusetts, United States (U.S.) that provides translation, online marketing, global content management and application testing products. The Lion-Bridge Test Pattern and Selection Procedure is as follows:
Complete Test Series for Wipro
Bag your Dream Job Today
Comprehensive Online Tests
Inclusive Prep for All Placement Exams
Acquire Essential Domain Skills
The company conducts recruitment process every year to select new candidates. The selection process of the company consists of 3 rounds. These rounds are as follows:
- Written Exam
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
- Candidate must have scored 60 percent or more throughout (Class X , XII , Graduation) .
- No backlogs should be there.
Pattern of Written Exam:
||No. of questions
The total time allotted to the written exam is 120 minutes. There is no negative marking in the paper.
- Aptitude section consists of questions based on data interpretation, graphs, blood relations, statement reasoning, etc. Also, there are questions from basic mathematics like time, speed & distance, algebra, arithmetic, probability, geometry, permutation & combination, etc. Further, there are questions from English language like grammar usage, fill in the blanks, etc.
- Reasoning section covers questions from topics such as Blood Relations , Coding and Decoding , Arrangement of words , Series completion and Seating arrangement problems.
- General English section consists of questions based on reading passages , sentence completion , synonyms , Antonyms and Sentence Completion.
Overall the level of the paper is moderate Only those candidates who clear the written exam will qualify for the next round.
*The Company reserves the right to make changes in the written exam.
Lion Bridge Preparation Links