Lion bridge Technologies, Inc. commonly known as Lion bridge, is a company based in Waltham, Massachusetts, United States (U.S.) that provides translation, online marketing, global content management and application testing products. The Lion-Bridge Test Pattern and Selection Procedure is as follows:
The company conducts recruitment process every year to select new candidates. The selection process of the company consists of 3 rounds. These rounds are as follows:
- Written Exam
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
- Candidate must have scored 60 percent or more throughout (Class X , XII , Graduation) .
- No backlogs should be there.
Pattern of Written Exam:
|Testing Areas||No. of questions|
The total time allotted to the written exam is 120 minutes. There is no negative marking in the paper.
- Aptitude section consists of questions based on data interpretation, graphs, blood relations, statement reasoning, etc. Also, there are questions from basic mathematics like time, speed & distance, algebra, arithmetic, probability, geometry, permutation & combination, etc. Further, there are questions from English language like grammar usage, fill in the blanks, etc.
- Reasoning section covers questions from topics such as Blood Relations , Coding and Decoding , Arrangement of words , Series completion and Seating arrangement problems.
- General English section consists of questions based on reading passages , sentence completion , synonyms , Antonyms and Sentence Completion.
Overall the level of the paper is moderate Only those candidates who clear the written exam will qualify for the next round.
*The Company reserves the right to make changes in the written exam.
Lion Bridge Preparation Links