Lion Bridge Technologies, Inc.,founded in 1996 at Waltham, Massachusetts, USA, is a corporation that delivers online marketing, application testing, translation and global content management services. They provide integrated solutions that enable clients to successfully market, sell and support their products and services in global markets. As a result, their clients are growing revenue, enhancing brand loyalty and increasing efficiency across end markets and geographies. Lion Bridge’s customers include Adobe, Canon, Caterpillar, CBS interactive, Cisco, Dell, Eli Lilly, EMC, Expedia, Golden Living, and many more prestigious companies. The company has Solution Centers in 26 countries.
Complete Test Series for Wipro
Bag your Dream Job Today
Comprehensive Online Tests
Inclusive Prep for All Placement Exams
Acquire Essential Domain Skills
- Waltham, Massachusetts, United States.
- Chief Executive Officer (CEO) — Rory Cowan
- The logo features the company’s name ‘Lionbridge’ in white color against an orange background.
Total Number of Employees
- Lionbridge and PHT Corporation raised $3,400 to benefit The Boston Children's Hospital in June 2013.
- Common Sense Advisory, an independent Massachusetts-based market research company, named Lionbridge the #1 Language Service Provider (LSP) in the world in May 2013.
- Lionbridge's GeoFluent received 2011 Product of the Year Award from Customer Interaction Solutions Magazine in January 2012.
- Since 2006, Lionbridge has been named a Top 20 Training Outsourcing Company.
- Lionbridge has been named to the "Global 100," a list of the world's best outsourcing firms by the International Association of Outsourcing Professionals.
- In October 2008, Lionbridge was chosen by Microsoft as "Vendor of the Year" for providing Microsoft with "development, test and globalization services worldwide."
Lion Bridge Preparations Links