John Deere is the largest manufacturer of agricultural machinery headquartered in Moline, Illinois. The main function of the company is to provide advanced products & services for agriculture, forestry, construction, lawn & turf care, landscaping & irrigation. The John Deere Test-Pattern and Selection Procedure is as follows:
The company conducts recruitment process every year to select new candidates. The selection process of the company consists of 3 rounds. These rounds are as follows:
- Written Exam
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
- Minimum 6.5 CGPA or 65 % throughout (Class X , XII and Graduation).
- Gap of one year allowed in Academics.
- B.E/B.Tech (Mechanical, Automobile ,Electrical).
Pattern of Written Exam:
|Section||No. of questions||Time allotted(in minutes)|
|Aptitude|| 20|| 20 |
|Technical|| 30|| 30|
|Total|| 50|| 50|
The total time allotted for the written exam is 50 minutes.There is a negative marking of 0.25 in the exam..
- Aptitude section consists of questions based on data sufficiency, visual reasoning, data interpretation, syllogism, blood relations, statement reasoning, etc. Also, there are questions from basic mathematics like time, speed & distance, algebra, arithmetic, permutation & combination, etc. Further, there are questions are from English language like grammar usage, fill in the blanks, etc.
- Technical section consists of questions from the topics like strength of materials, heat and mass transfer, engineering mechanics and thermodynamics and gear design. A candidate requires thorough knowledge of the subject to excel in the written exam.
John-Deere Preparation Links
Complete Campus Placement Training Course
Video LecturesOnline TestsE-Books & Assignments