John Deere is the largest manufacturer of agricultural machinery headquartered in Moline, Illinois. The main function of the company is to provide advanced products & services for agriculture, forestry, construction, lawn & turf care, landscaping & irrigation. The John Deere Test-Pattern and Selection Procedure is as follows:
Complete Test Series for Wipro
Bag your Dream Job Today
Comprehensive Online Tests
Inclusive Prep for All Placement Exams
Acquire Essential Domain Skills
The company conducts recruitment process every year to select new candidates. The selection process of the company consists of 3 rounds. These rounds are as follows:
- Written Exam
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
- Minimum 6.5 CGPA or 65 % throughout (Class X , XII and Graduation).
- Gap of one year allowed in Academics.
- B.E/B.Tech (Mechanical, Automobile ,Electrical).
Pattern of Written Exam:
||No. of questions
||Time allotted(in minutes)
The total time allotted for the written exam is 50 minutes.There is a negative marking of 0.25 in the exam..
- Aptitude section consists of questions based on data sufficiency, visual reasoning, data interpretation, syllogism, blood relations, statement reasoning, etc. Also, there are questions from basic mathematics like time, speed & distance, algebra, arithmetic, permutation & combination, etc. Further, there are questions are from English language like grammar usage, fill in the blanks, etc.
- Technical section consists of questions from the topics like strength of materials, heat and mass transfer, engineering mechanics and thermodynamics and gear design. A candidate requires thorough knowledge of the subject to excel in the written exam.
John-Deere Preparation Links
Complete Campus Placement Training Course
E-Books & Assignments