Huawei is a Chinese multinational networking and telecommunications equipment and services company headquartered in Shenzhen, Guangdong. It is the largest telecommunications equipment maker in the world, having overtaken Ericsson in 2012. The Huawei Test-Pattern and Selection Procedure is as follows:
The company conducts recruitment process every year to select new candidates. The selection process of the company consists of 4 rounds. These rounds are as follows:
- Written Exam
- Story Writing
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
- B.E/M.E/B.Tech/M.Tech Students are eligible.
- Candidate should have secured atleast 75% in his graduation.
- Candidate should have secured atleast 70% in his 10th and 12th classes.
Pattern of Written Exam:
|Section||Number of questions|
Time allotted for the written exam is 60 minutes.
- Aptitude and Reasoning section consists of questions from topics like algebra, probability, speed, time & distance, missing number, coding, blood relations, number series etc.
- C programming section consists of questions from topics like C, Java etc.
Only those candidates who clear the written exam will qualify for the next round.*The Company reserves the right to make changes in the written exam.