Honeywell International, Inc. is a Fortune 100 firm which produces a range of consumer and commercial products in the area of engineering, aerospace systems and many more. The name of the company is in the name of the founder Mark C. Honeywell. Honeywell has many brands of home products such as sensors, thermostats, air cleaners, security alarm systems, etc. Also, the company has its brand name in many commercial products such as air conditioners, heaters, fans, security safes home generators.
Complete Test Series for Wipro
Bag your Dream Job Today
Comprehensive Online Tests
Inclusive Prep for All Placement Exams
Acquire Essential Domain Skills
The company’s name, Honeywell International Inc., is a merged name of two companies’ i.e. Honeywell Inc. and Allied Signal Inc in 1999. After that combined company choose the name “Honeywell” as of its major brand recognition.
- Morris Plains, New Jersey, United States
- Chairman and Chief Executive Officer – David M. Cote
- The logo of the company represents the name of the company in red font color
Total Number of Employees
- Fortune magazine selected Honeywell as “World’s Most Admirable Companies” in 2016 for its tenth consecutive year.
- Honeywell Chairman and CEO, David M. Cote was name as World’s Best CEO list in 2016 for the fourth consecutive year.
- In 2015, the company was recognized with Thomson Reuters Top 100 Global Innovator for the fifth consecutive year.
- In 2015 and 2013-2011, Honeywell Aerospace was ranked 12 by Minority Engineer Magazine on the list of Top Employers.
- Honeywell China was awarded with the Best Innovation practice Award in 2015.
- Forbes magazine selected Honeywell for one of the “America’s Best Employers” in 2015.
- The company has been awarded with two Gold Stevie Awards at the 13th Annual American Business Awards in 2015.
- Honeywell Aerospace received Aviation Business Award and the Engineering Innovation of the Year Award in 2015.
- Honeywell Electronics Materials was awarded with the Samsung Continuous Improvement Award in 2014 for the company’s excellence in material process, product quality and process of purchasing.
Hexaware Preparations Links