Global Logic is an off shore software R & D service company that was founded in 2000 by Rajul Garg, Sanjay Singh , Manoj Agarwala and Tarun Upadhyay and has its headquarters in Mc Lean , Virginia , and San Jose , California.
In case of job recruitment, selection is the process to choose potential working persons for a company or organization. Recruitment process includes a selection stage when decisions are made as to the viability of a particular candidate's job application. It directly affects the overall productivity of an organization. A right selection may increase the overall performance of a company & a wrong one may lead to material and financial loss. A perfect selection process can help to pick the most eligible candidates amongst all applicants. The Process of selecting candidates focuses on abilities, knowledge, skills, experience and various other related factors.
Candidates should go through a three stage selection process to get recruited in Fidelity:
- Online Written Exam
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
- Above 60 percent in Class X, XII and Graduation.
- No backlogs are allowed.
- Gap of upto one year is allowed with valid reasons.
||No. of Questions
|Aptitude + Reasoning + Verbal Ability+ Current Affairs
- Time allotted for the written exam is 30 minutes.
- Aptitude section consists of questions from the topics like algebra, time & work, time, speed & distance, arithmetic, percentages, profit & loss, geometry, etc. This section is of moderate level. Reasoning based questions are on the topics like easy solving puzzles, blood relations, statements & arguments, coding decoding, data interpretation, etc.
- Verbal section consists of questions such as fill in the blanks, synonyms, antonyms, etc.
- Current Affairs consists of questions from current news items.
- Overall the level of the paper is moderate.
- Only those candidates who clear the written exam will qualify for the next round.
Questions related to specific technical fields are asked in this round. Questions may be based on specific knowledge about the company's technical activities; understanding of the technical work required to be completed as part of the job applied for or may enquire candidates to solve actual technical problems that they would be likely to face if employed.
Final step to select a candidate as an employee is Interview as it helps to determine a candidate's personality. Questions can be of wide range starting from your introduction, Qualification, Experience, Industry specific experience, Courses done, your strengths and weaknesses, salary expectations, friends, family etc.
Clearing EXL selection Process requires well-planned preparation with right guidance and motivation.
*The Company reserves the right to make changes in the written exam
Global-Logic Preparation Links