Global Logic is an off shore software R & D service company that was founded in 2000 by Rajul Garg, Sanjay Singh , Manoj Agarwala and Tarun Upadhyay and has its headquarters in Mc Lean , Virginia , and San Jose , California.
The company conducts recruitment process every year to select new candidates. The selection process of the company consists of 4 rounds. These rounds are as follows:
- JAM (Just A Minute)/Debate Round
- Written Exam
- Story Writing
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
- Above 60 percent throughout (Class X,XII and Graduation).
- No backlogs are allowed.
- Gap of upto one year is allowed with valid reasons.
Pattern of Written Exam:
|Section||No. of questions|
Time allotted for the written exam is 30 minutes.
- Aptitude section consists of questions from the topics like algebra, time & work, time, speed & distance, arithmetic, percentages, profit & loss, geometry, etc. This section is of moderate level.Reasoning based questions are on the topics like easy solving puzzles, blood relations, statements & arguments, coding decoding, data interpretation, etc.
- Verbal section consists of questions such as fill in the blanks, synonyms, antonyms, etc.
- Current Affairsconsists of questions from current news items.
Overall the level of the paper is moderate. Only those candidates who clear the written exam will qualify for the next round.
*The Company reserves the right to make changes in the written exam.
Global-Logic Preparation Links