Genpact Limited, formerly a GE-owned company called GE Capital International Services or GECIS is an Indian service provider of analytics and research, business process management (BPM), financial risk management, supply chain, procurement, enterprise application services and IT services. The Genpact Test-Pattern and Selection Procedure is as follows :
The company conducts recruitment process every year to select new candidates. The selection process of the company consists of 4 rounds. These rounds are as follows:
- Written Exam
- Group Discussion
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
- 65 percent throughout (Class X , XII and Graduation).
- No pending backlogs
- Good communication skills.
Pattern of Written Exam:
||No. of questions
|Aptitude + Reasoning + Verbal
- English Languagesection consists of short reading comprehension passages. They are easy to solve and answers can be easily found in the passages. This section also consists of basic grammar usage questions like fill in the blanks, synonyms, antonyms, paragraph completion, sentence completion, vocabulary, etc.
- Analytical Abilitysection checks the reasoning skills of the candidates. The section consists of data interpretation and logical reasoning questions. Questions are based on topics such as puzzles, graphs, charts, tables, etc. In general, the difficulty level varies from easy to moderate.
- Quantitative Abilitysection consists of questions based on topics such as algebra, time & work, time, speed & distance, arithmetic, percentages, profit & loss, geometry, etc. In general, the section difficulty level varies from easy to moderate.
Overall the level of the paper is moderate. Only those candidates who clear the written exam will qualify for the next round.
*The Company reserves the right to make changes in the written exam.
Genpact Preparation Links