“Genpact” is shorthand for Generating Business Impact. The company provides outsourcing services for business processing and IT. It emerged in 1997 as a business unit of General Electric, but became independent in January 2005 which led it to serve clients outside of General Electric. About one-fourth of its clients are Fortune 500 companies. The company’s work culture is Client-Centric, i.e. it thoroughly focuses on pre- and post- sale client experiences to provide a good client experience and aims to build long-term relationships with them. A Client Advisory Group has been formed to ensure this. Genpact is listed on the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE) by the symbol ’G’.
- President and Chief Executive Officer(CEO) - Mr. N V Tyagarajan
- Chairman - Mr. Robert G. Scott
- The logo contains company's motto ‘Intelligent Enterprises Powered by Process’ which represents its commitment to improve business services by effective application of technology
Total Number of Employees
- IDC MarketScape – “Leader” in Worldwide Business Analytics BPO Services
- Gartner 2014 Magic Quadrant for Global Finance and Accounting BPO – “Leader” for fifth consecutive year
- NelsonHall 2014 NEAT rankings
- “Leader” in Global Property and Casualty Insurance BPO Market
- “Leader” in Global Capital Markets BPO
- HfS 2014 Blueprint rankings:
- “Winner’s Circle” in Global Insurance BPO Services Market
- “High Performer” in Global Mortgage Services BPO Market.
- Alsbridge Innovation Awards 2014 – Excellence and Innovation Through Outsourcing, Genpact-GSK partnership on GSK “Brand Love” program
- American Society for Quality 2014 – International Excellence Award, Bronze
- Shared Services Outsourcing Network (SSON) Asia Award - “Excellence in Value Creation” category for contribution to a US investment advisory major
- European Outsourcing Association Awards – End User of the Year, Genpact and Momentive Specialty Chemicals Inc. and Momentive Performance Materials Inc.
- National Association of Software and Services Companies (NASSCOM) Corporate Awards for Excellence in Diversity and Inclusion – Best BPO Company.
- NetApp India Innovation Awards – NetApp Trendsetter Award, Enterprise Mobility and Innovative Use of Data Storage
- International Data Group 2013 CIO Awards, The Astute 100 – Sanjeev Prasad, Genpact Chief Information Officer.
Genpact Preparations Links