“Genpact” is shorthand for Generating Business Impact. The company provides outsourcing services for business processing and IT. It emerged in 1997 as a business unit of General Electric, but became independent in January 2005 which led it to serve clients outside of General Electric. About one-fourth of its clients are Fortune 500 companies. The company’s work culture is Client-Centric, i.e. it thoroughly focuses on pre- and post- sale client experiences to provide a good client experience and aims to build long-term relationships with them. A Client Advisory Group has been formed to ensure this. Genpact is listed on the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE) by the symbol ’G’.
Complete Test Series for Wipro
Bag your Dream Job Today
Comprehensive Online Tests
Inclusive Prep for All Placement Exams
Acquire Essential Domain Skills
- President and Chief Executive Officer(CEO) - Mr. N V Tyagarajan
- Chairman - Mr. Robert G. Scott
- The logo contains company's motto ‘Intelligent Enterprises Powered by Process’ which represents its commitment to improve business services by effective application of technology
Total Number of Employees
- IDC MarketScape – “Leader” in Worldwide Business Analytics BPO Services
- Gartner 2014 Magic Quadrant for Global Finance and Accounting BPO – “Leader” for fifth consecutive year
- NelsonHall 2014 NEAT rankings
- “Leader” in Global Property and Casualty Insurance BPO Market
- “Leader” in Global Capital Markets BPO
- HfS 2014 Blueprint rankings:
- “Winner’s Circle” in Global Insurance BPO Services Market
- “High Performer” in Global Mortgage Services BPO Market.
- Alsbridge Innovation Awards 2014 – Excellence and Innovation Through Outsourcing, Genpact-GSK partnership on GSK “Brand Love” program
- American Society for Quality 2014 – International Excellence Award, Bronze
- Shared Services Outsourcing Network (SSON) Asia Award - “Excellence in Value Creation” category for contribution to a US investment advisory major
- European Outsourcing Association Awards – End User of the Year, Genpact and Momentive Specialty Chemicals Inc. and Momentive Performance Materials Inc.
- National Association of Software and Services Companies (NASSCOM) Corporate Awards for Excellence in Diversity and Inclusion – Best BPO Company.
- NetApp India Innovation Awards – NetApp Trendsetter Award, Enterprise Mobility and Innovative Use of Data Storage
- International Data Group 2013 CIO Awards, The Astute 100 – Sanjeev Prasad, Genpact Chief Information Officer.
Genpact Preparations Links