Cummins Inc. is one of the major manufacturing industries of diesel and natural gas engines. The company also services engines and related technologies such as fuel systems, filtration and electrical power systems. It is headquartered in Columbus, Indiana (US). The Company is working in major four business sectors - Component Business, Power Generation, Engine Business and Distributor.
Company conduct recruitment process every year to select new candidates. The selection process of the company consists of 3 rounds. These rounds are as follows:
- Written Exam
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
- Candidate must be a B.tech(mechanical , civil, oil and petroleum)
- 60 percent throughout (Class X , XII and Graduation).
Pattern of Written Exam:
|Section||No. of questions||Time allotted(in mins)|
Time allotted for the written exam is 60 minutes. There is 0.25 negative marking in the paper.
- Aptitude section consists of Quantitative, verbal and logical reasoning questions
- Logical Reasoning section consists of Analogy, Syllogisms, Symboperations, Blood relations, Directions, etc.
- Quantitative section consists of Time and Distance, Number Systems, Probability, etc.
- Verbal Ability section consists of fill in the blanks, synonyms, antonyms, comprehension passages, etc.
- Technical section questions were spread across all areas of mechanical engineering like thermodynamics, machine dynamics, pulleys, heat transfer, etc.
Overall the level of the paper is moderate to difficult. The candidates who clear the written exam only qualify for the next round.
*The Company reserves the right to make changes in the written exam.
Cummins Preparation Links