Cisco is an American multinational corporation headquartered in San Jose, California that designs , manufactures and sells equipments. It was founded by Leonard Bosack and Sandy Lerner in 1984.
The company conducts recruitment process every year to select new candidates. The selection process of the company consists of 2 rounds. These rounds are as follows:
- Written Exam
- Technical cum HR Interview
- Minimum 65 percent throughout the degree.
- No backlogs should be there.
- Gap in studies for upto 2 years is allowed with valid reasons.
Pattern of Written Exam:
|Section||Number of Questions||Time (in minutes)|
The total time allotted to the written exam is 60 minutes.
- Aptitude section consists of questions based on probability , Age , Average , Heights and Distances , Pipes and Cisterns , Speed problems , coding - decoding and work and time.
- Technical section consists of questions from C including pointers and based on Java.
Overall the level of the paper is moderate. Only those candidates who clear the written exam will qualify for the next round.
*The Company reserves the right to make changes in the written exam.