Calsoft Labs offers technology consulting and product engineering services globally to equipment manufacturers (OEMs/ODMs), semiconductor vendors, and independent software vendors (ISVs).
Company conduct recruitment process every year to select new candidates. The selection process of the company consists of 4 rounds. These rounds are as follows:
- Written Exam
- Technical Round I
- Technical Round II
- HR Interview
- Minimum 65 percent throughout the degree.
- No backlogs should be there.
- Candidates should have passed their B.E. /B. Tech. in (CS/IT/ EE /EC) or MCA with 60% & above marks for PA post.
Pattern of Written Exam:
The breakup of Calsoft test pattern is given below:
|Section||Number of Questions|
The total time allotted to the coding section is 120 minutes.
- Aptitude section consists of questions based on probability , Age , Average , Heights and Distances , Pipes and Cisterns , Speed problems , coding - decoding and work and time. Questions are also asked from logical reasoning
- Technical section consists of questions from topics such as C, C++, Data Structure, Java, DBMS and OS.
- Coding section consists of 3 questions which are to be done in 2 hours. Candidate can chose any language of his choice to write the programs.
Overall the level of the paper is of moderate level. The candidates who clear the written exam only qualify for the next round.
*The Company reserves the right to make changes in the written exam.
Calsoft Preparation Links
Complete Campus Placement Training Course
Video LecturesOnline TestsE-Books & Assignments