Computer Sciences Corporation (CSC) is an American MNC that provides information technology (IT) services and professional services. CSC headquarter is in Falls Church, Virginia. CSC has 80,000 employees in over 70 countries. Its clients include commercial enterprises and the U.S. federal government, as well as state, local and non-U.S. government agencies.
In case of job recruitment, selection is the process to choose potential working persons for a company or organization. Recruitment process includes a selection stage when decisions are made as to the viability of a particular candidate's job application. It directly affects the overall productivity of an organization. A right selection may increase the overall performance of a company & a wrong one may lead to material and financial loss. A perfect selection process can help to pick the most eligible candidates amongst all applicants. The Process of selecting candidates focuses on abilities, knowledge, skills, experience and various other related factors.
Candidates should go through a three stage selection process to get recruited in Cordys:
- Written Exam
- Group Discussion
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
- 60 percent in Class X, XII and Graduation.
- No backlogs should be there at the time of applying.
|Sections||No. of Questions|
|Aptitude + Verbal + Reasoning||40|
- The total time allotted to the written exam is 90 minutes.
- There is 0.25 negative marking in the paper.
- Aptitude+verbal+reasoning section consist of questions based on Blood Relation, Time & Distance, Conditions and Assumptions and logical questions and fill in the blanks, synonyms, antonyms, comprehension, etc.
- Technical section consists of questions from core subjects such as C, C++, DBMS, Computer Organization and Operating System.
- Overall the level of the paper is moderate.
- Only those candidates who clear the written exam will qualify for the next round.
GD sessions include simple questions and industry related topics. You need to think for 5 minutes about the topic and then discuss it. The topics are general and don’t need specific preparation. Nearly 50% of the candidates will be shortlisted here so you have to take chances to express your opinion.
Questions related to specific technical fields are asked in this round. Questions may be based on specific knowledge about the company's technical activities; understanding of the technical work required to be completed as part of the job applied for or may enquire candidates to solve actual technical problems that they would be likely to face if employed.
Final step to select a candidate as an employee is Interview as it helps to determine a candidate's personality. Questions can be of wide range starting from your introduction, Qualification, Experience, Industry specific experience, Courses done, your strengths and weaknesses, salary expectations, friends, family etc.
*The Company reserves the right to make changes in the written exam
Complete Campus Placement Training Course
Video LecturesOnline TestsE-Books & Assignments