CGI was founded by Serge Godin in 1976 in Quebec City, Canada. With 31000 professionals in 125 offices worldwide, it provides an end-to-end IT and business process services that facilitates the ongoing evolution of the client's business.
Company conduct recruitment process every year to select new candidates. The selection process of the company consists of 4 rounds. These rounds are as follows:
- Written Exam
- Group discussion
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
- Minimum 60% in class X and XII and 65 percent throughout Graduation.
- No backlogs should be there at the time of applying.
Pattern of Written Exam:
CGI Test Pattern contains the following sections:
|Section||Number of Questions|
|Aptitude + Verbal + Logical Reasoning||25|
The total time allotted to the written exam is 30 minutes. No negative marking.
- Aptitude section consists of questions based on probability , Age , Average , Heights and Distances , Pipes and Cisterns , Speed problems , coding - decoding and work and time.
- Verbal section consists of questions from topics such as prepositions, synonyms, antonyms and grammar.
- Logical Reasoning sections contains questions from topics such as Age problems, Seating arrangement , Series Completion and Blood Relation.
Overall the level of the paper is of easy to moderate level. The candidates who clear the written exam only qualify for the next round.
*The Company reserves the right to make changes in the written exam.