Founded in 1988, Black Rock is corporation of financial services. The company has business with more than 130 investment companies across the world. The company is also known as world’s largest shadow bank. Black Rock provides products and services to the customers which help them to create a better future financially. It mainly deals with governments, foundations, institutions, education and an individual. It has subsidiaries such as Black Rock Institutional Trust Companies, BlackRock Fund Advisors and Black Rock Group Ltd.
- Founder, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer (CEO) — Laurence D. Flink
- Founder and Co- President — Robert S. Kapito
- The logo of the company is the name of the company itself.
Number of employees:
- Black Rock has won Gold Standard Award eight times in a row.
- Black Rock has won Lipper Find Awards Hong Kong in 2013 and 2014.
- The company has received Benchmark Funds of the Year Awards in 2013.
- In 2013, Black Rock received Asia Assest Management Best of the Best Awards in 2013.