Atos is an international information technology services company, delivering hi-tech transactional services, consulting, and systems integration and managed services. Atos is focused on business technology that powers, progress and helps organizations to grow in a better way.
Company conducts recruitment process every year to select new candidates. The selection process of the company consists of 3 rounds. These rounds are as follows:
- Written Exam
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
- 60 percent in B.tech and in Class X and XII.
- Education gap should not be more than one year.
Pattern of Written Exam:
The breakup of Atos test pattern is as follows:
|Section||Number of Questions|
Time allotted for the written exam is 75 minutes. There is a negative marking.
- Quantitative section consists of questions from topics such as Boats and Streams, Time, Speed & Distance, Time & Work, Percentage, Ratio & Proportion and Clocks.
- Logical Reasoning section consists of questions from topics such as Seating Arrangements, Age Problems , Blood Relations and Analogies.
- Verbal Ability section consists of questions from Reading Comprehension and Sentence Correction.
Overall the level of the paper is moderate. Only those candidates who clear the written exam will qualify for the next round.
*The Company reserves the right to make changes in the written exam.