Aspiring Minds' Amcat is one of the world's finest job skills Certification Company, headquartered in Gurgaon. It enables an equal opportunity to an individual to evaluate his skills and helps different companies to hire a suitable candidate in a consistent way.
Complete Test Series for Aspring Mind
Bag your Dream Job Today
Comprehensive Online Tests
Inclusive Prep for All Placement Exams
Acquire Essential Domain Skills
In case of job recruitment, selection is the process to choose potential working persons for a company or organization. Recruitment process includes a selection stage when decisions are made as to the viability of a particular candidate's job application. It directly affects the overall productivity of an organization. A right selection may increase the overall performance of a company & a wrong one may lead to material and financial loss. A perfect selection process can help to pick the most eligible candidates amongst all applicants. The Process of selecting candidates focuses on abilities, knowledge, skills, experience and various other related factors. The selection process is done through AMCAT test score.
Candidates should go through a three stage selection process to get recruited in Aspiring Minds:
- Written Exam
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
- Minimum of 60 percent in graduation.
- No percentage bar in 10th and 12th.
The general pattern of AMCAT test is:
||No. Of Questions
||Duration (in minutes)
|Aspiring Minds Personality Inventory
- The technical section varies according to the specialization.
- There is no negative marking in the paper
- Verbal section consists of short reading comprehension passages. They are easy to solve and answers can be easily found in the passages. This section also consists of basic grammar usage questions like fill in the blanks, synonyms, antonyms, paragraph completion, sentence completion, vocabulary etc. This section is of easy to moderate level.
- Analytical Ability section consists of data interpretation and logical reasoning questions. The section involves easy solving puzzles, graphs, charts, tables, blood relations, symboperations, syllogisms etc. This section is of moderate to difficult level.
- Quantitative Ability section consists of questions from the topics like algebra, time & work, time, speed & distance, arithmetic, percentages, profit & loss, geometry, etc. This section is of easy to moderate level.
- Personality Inventory section does overall assessment of the personality of a candidate in terms of people – interaction and people – management roles.
- Overall the level of the paper is easy to moderate. Only those candidates who clear the written exam will qualify for the next round.
Technical & HR Interview
Questions related to specific technical fields are asked in this round. Questions may be based on specific knowledge about the company's technical activities; understanding of the technical work required to be completed as part of the job applied for or may enquire candidates to solve actual technical problems that they would be likely to face if employed.
Final step to select a candidate as an employee is Interview as it helps to determine a candidate's personality. Questions can be of wide range starting from your introduction, Qualification, Experience, Industry specific experience, Courses done, your strengths and weaknesses, salary expectations, friends, family etc.
*The Company reserves the right to make changes in the written exam.
Aspiring-Minds Preparation Links
Complete Campus Placement Training Course
E-Books & Assignments