- Minimum of 60 percent in graduation.
- No percentage bar in 10th and 12th.
Pattern of Written Exam:
The general pattern of AMCAT test is:
|Section||Number of Questions||Duration (in minutes|
|Total (for Aptitude Test)||74||95|
The technical section varies according to the specialization.
The total time allotted is 95 mins. There is no negative marking in the paper
- Verbal section consists of short reading comprehension passages. They are easy to solve and answers can be easily found in the passages. This section also consists of basic grammar usage questions like fill in the blanks, synonyms, antonyms, paragraph completion, sentence completion, vocabulary etc. This section is of easy to moderate level.
- Analytical Ability section consists of data interpretation and logical reasoning questions. The section involves easy solving puzzles, graphs, charts, tables, blood relations, symboperations, syllogisms etc. This section is of moderate to difficult level.
- Quantitative Ability section consists of questions from the topics like algebra, time & work, time, speed & distance, arithmetic, percentages, profit & loss, geometry, etc. This section is of easy to moderate level.
Overall the level of the paper is easy to moderate. Only those candidates who clear the written exam will qualify for the next round.
*The Company reserves the right to make changes in the written exam.
Apply directly at: http://www.aspiringminds.com/careers