Aspire Systems is a global technology services firm serving as a trusted technology partner for our customers. The company works with some of the world's most innovative enterprises and independent software vendors, helping them leverage technology and outsourcing in our specific areas of expertise. Thier services include Product Engineering, Enterprise Transformation, Independent Testing Services and IT Infrastructure Support services.
Company conduct recruitment process every year to select new candidates. The selection process of the company consists of 4 rounds. These rounds are as follows:
- Written Exam
- Technical Interview - 1
- Technical Interview - 2
- HR Interview
- Candidate must be a Graduate in Computer Application or B.tech.
- Education gap of not more than one year.
Pattern of Written Exam:
||No. of questions
Time allotted for the written exam is 60 minutes. There is no negative marking.
- Quantitative Aptitude section consists of mathematics questions.
- Analytical Ability section consists of Analogy, Syllogisms etc. This section is of moderate level.
- Verbal Ability section consists of fill in the blanks, synonyms, antonyms, comprehension passages, etc.
- Technical section questions were spread across all areas including OS, C language, Computer Organization, Networks, etc.
Overall the level of the paper is moderate to difficult. The candidates who clear the written exam only qualify for the next round.
*The Company reserves the right to make changes in the written exam.