Aspire Systems is a global technology services firm serving as a trusted technology partner for our customers. The company works with some of the world's most innovative enterprises and independent software vendors, helping them leverage technology and outsourcing in our specific areas of expertise. Their services include Product Engineering, Enterprise Transformation, Independent Testing Services and IT Infrastructure Support services.
In case of job recruitment, selection is the process to choose potential working persons for a company or organization. Recruitment process includes a selection stage when decisions are made as to the viability of a particular candidate's job application. It directly affects the overall productivity of an organization. A right selection may increase the overall performance of a company & a wrong one may lead to material and financial loss. A perfect selection process can help to pick the most eligible candidates amongst all applicants. The Process of selecting candidates focuses on abilities, knowledge, skills, experience and various other related factors.
Candidates should go through a three stage selection process to get recruited in Aspire:
- Written Exam
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
- Candidate must be a Graduate in Computer Application or B.Tech.
- Education gap of not more than one year.
|Section||No. Of Questions|
- Time allotted for the written exam is 60 minutes. There is no negative marking.
- Quantitative Aptitude section consists of questions based on number system, average, algebra, time speed & distance, time & work, ratio & proporation.
- Analytical Ability section consists of Analogy, Syllogisms etc. This section is of moderate level.
- Verbal Ability section consists of fill in the blanks, synonyms, antonyms, comprehension passages, etc.
- Technical section questions were spread across all areas including OS, C language, Computer Organization, Networks, etc.
- Overall the level of the paper is moderate to difficult. The candidates who clear the written exam only qualify for the next round.
Technical & HR Interview
Final step to select a candidate as an employee is Interview as it helps to determine a candidate's personality. Questions can be of wide range starting from your introduction, Qualification, Experience, Industry specific experience, Courses done, your strengths and weaknesses, salary expectations, friends, family etc.
*The Company reserves the right to make changes in the written exam.
Complete Campus Placement Training Course
Video LecturesOnline TestsE-Books & Assignments