Aricent is an IT services and global innovation company. The company develops software and its services are provided to service providers with operations in 19 countries. It also partners with the clients and help them to innovate, commercialize & evolve services and products for the connected world.
The Aricent Test-Pattern and Selection Procedure is as follows:
Complete Test Series for Wipro
Bag your Dream Job Today
Comprehensive Online Tests
Inclusive Prep for All Placement Exams
Acquire Essential Domain Skills
In case of job recruitment, selection is the process to choose potential working persons for a company or organization. Recruitment process includes a selection stage when decisions are made as to the viability of a particular candidate's job application. It directly affects the overall productivity of an organization. A right selection may increase the overall performance of a company & a wrong one may lead to material and financial loss. A perfect selection process can help to pick the most eligible candidates amongst all applicants. The Process of selecting candidates focuses on abilities, knowledge, skills, experience and various other related factors.
Candidates should go through a three stage selection process to get recruited in Aricent:
- Written Exam
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
- B.E/B.Tech (EEE/IT/CSE/EC/Telecom/Instrument).
- Graduates having minimum of 75 percent in graduation.
- No percentage bar in 10th and 12th.
- There should be no year gap.
Akamai Test Pattern contains the following sections:
||No. Of Questions
||Time Limit ( in minutes)
- Quantitative Ability section consists of maths questions from the topics like algebra, time & work, time, speed & distance, arithmetic, percentages, etc.
- Logical reasoning section consists of syllogisms and blood relations.
- Verbal section consists of questions from the topics like analogy, alphabetical puzzles, analytical reasoning etc.
- Technical section consists of questions from networking, operating system and languages.
Questions related to specific technical fields are asked in this round. Questions may be based on specific knowledge about the company's technical activities; understanding of the technical work required to be completed as part of the job applied for or may enquire candidates to solve actual technical problems that they would be likely to face if employed.
Final step to select a candidate as an employee is Interview as it helps to determine a candidate's personality. Questions can be of wide range starting from your Introduction, Qualification, Experience, Industry specific experience, Courses done, your strengths and weaknesses, salary expectations, friends, family etc.
*The Company reserves the right to make changes in the written exam.
Aricent Preparation Links
Complete Campus Placement Training Course
E-Books & Assignments