Accenture is one of the world's largest IT firms that deals in management consulting, outsourcing and IT services.
The headquarters of Accenture is in Dublin, Republic of Ireland. The company came to India in 1987 and established its first Indian office in Mumbai. Today, it has 11 offices in India, spread across all major cities like Bengaluru, Gurgaon, New Delhi, Chennai, Hyderabad, Kolkata, and Pune. Accenture helps its clients build high-performance governments and businesses.
Accenture Selection Process
Accenture follows a four-stage process, including three written assessments and an interview. The complete process of selecting candidates focuses on abilities, knowledge, skills, experience and various other related factors. The first step of Accenture recruitment process is primarily an elimination round and is considered difficult by most candidates. The remaining rounds are comparatively moderate in level.
Overview of Accenture Test Pattern 2022
Accenture utilises CoCubes platform for on-campus and off-campus hiring. Since 2021, it has changed its selection structure. The following table broadly details the three parts of Accenture exam pattern:
|Accenture Test Rounds
||Time Allotted (In Minutes)
|Cognitive and Technical Assessment
Accenture Online Test Syllabus
Accenture conducts the following online tests during its hiring process:
Accenture Test Pattern - Key Topics
|Accenture Test Pattern
||Time Allotted (In Minutes)
1. English Ability
2. Critical Reasoning & Problem Solving
3. Abstract Reasoning
1. Pseudo Code
2. Common Applications & MS Office
3. Networking Security & Cloud
||Coding Assessment (No sectional division)
3. Dot Net
||1. Sentence Mastery
Things to Remember:
- In the first round, candidates have to appear for the written test consisting 90 questions, to be solved/ answered in 90 minutes.
- There is no sectional time limit in the first round.
- In Cognitive Assessment, candidates will be tested based on their reasoning and verbal skills.
- In the English section, questions are asked reading comprehension passages, fill in the blanks, synonyms, antonyms, para jumbles, sentence completion, vocabulary, etc.
- For Abstract Reasoning, question will be based on topics like Coding-Decoding, Logical Sequence, Seating Arrangement, Blood Relations, and Visual Reasoning etc.
- In Critical Reasoning & Problem-Solving section, question will be based on topics like Arrangements, Data Sufficiency, Syllogisms, flowcharts, etc.
Accenture Interview Process
Accenture Hiring process’s fourth round consists of HR Interview. Following are the details of this phase:
- Interview is held to determine a candidate's personality. Questions can be of wide range starting from your introduction, Qualification, Experience, Industry-specific experience, courses done, your strengths and weaknesses, salary expectations, friends, family etc.
- For more information, the applicants can visit Accenture Careers.
Accenture Preparation Links