Punj Lloyd, founded in 1988 by Mr. Atul Punj, is an Indian construction corporation. It provides exploration and production services in process, civil infrastructure, oil & gas, and thermal power sectors, and construction, project management, procurement, engineering and integrated design in the infrastructure and energy sectors. The company recieved its first overseas project in Balongan Jakarta Product Pipeline in 1992 and today it has established its operations in South Asia, Middle East, Africa, the Caspian and Asia Pacific. Punj Lloyd is has ISO certifications of ISO 9001:2008, OHAS 18001:2007 and the ISO 12001:2004. The company has 11 subsidiaries globally and 2 joint ventures and also has active presence in Corporate Social Responsibility sector.
- Chairman & Chief Executive Officer (CEO) - Mr. Atul Punj
- The logo contains the company's name
Total Number of Employees
- 21,700 + as of December 2014
- Punj Lloyd has earned the title of ‘All Terrain Specialists’ with execution of projects in challenging terrain.
- The company has large and young fleet of equipment with minimum downtime. Equipment assets valued at USD 426 million.
- Ranked number 1 in polymer and petrochemical sector, with 132 years of experience
- Chairman, Atul Punj awarded the Entrepreneur of the Year 2007 award by Ernst & Young for Infrastructure and Construction.
- Only company to have been awarded five star rating from British Safety Council for the BTC pipeline. Also received numerous awards including the BTC Health and Safety award.
Punj Lloyd Preparations Links