Mahindra & Mahindra Limited (M&M), )founded in 1945 at Ludhiana, is an Indian multinational automobile manufacturing company. M&M is the biggest tractor seller in the world and is one of India’s largest vehicle manufacturers in terms of production. M&M is the leading company of the Mahindra Group. They are market leaders with the vision to drive the industry trends in the direction of technological creativity, social duty and constant enhancement of customer contentment. For the past fifty years, Mahindra and Mahindra has been the front runner in utility vehicles. At present, their portfolio consists of a comprehensive gamut of vehicles ranging from two wheelers to heavy trucks, SUVs to schoolbuses. Currently, there competitors in the Indian market include Maruti Suzuki, Tata Motors, Ashok Leyland, Toyota, Hyundai, Mercedes-Benz (Merc) and others.
- Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
- Executive Chairman- Anand Mahindra
- Managing Director (MD) — Pawan Goenka
- The logo has the oval which is cutting through by the three diagonal stripes. The red color in the logo signifies the energy. The diagonal lines are moving in upward direction which representing its new slogan i.e. spark the rise.
Total Number of Employees
- Mahindra and Mahindra recognised as India’s 10th Most Trusted Brand by The Brand Trust Report in its India Study 2014 survey.
- Keshub Mahindra, former chairman of the Mahindra Group, decorated with ASSOCHAM Lifetime Achievement Award.
- Mahindra Reva presented with CII Design Excellence award.
- M&M rated as India’s 2nd Most Reputed Company by Bluebytes News in 2012.
- Mahindra and Mahindra placed among the top Ten Indian companies in 'Global 200: The World's Best Corporate Reputations' list for 2008 by Reputation Institute.
- M&M’s farm equipment branch bagged the apan Quality Medal in 2007.
- For 2006-07, bagged the Bombay Chamber Good Corporate Citizen Award.
Mahindra & Mahindra Preparations Links