Intergraph Corporation, founded in 1969 by James Meadlock, is an American software development and services company. Intergraph has three departments — Process, Power & Marine (PP&M), Hexagon Geospatial and Security, Government & Infrastructure (SG&I). It was one of the world’s largest software companies. Hexagon AB acquired Intergraph in 2010. It develops software products like GeoMedia, a geographic information system (GIS) application, ERDAS IMAGINE, an image processing application, photogrammetry application ImageStation and the InService outage managements system for electrical utilities
Complete Test Series for Wipro
Bag your Dream Job Today
Comprehensive Online Tests
Inclusive Prep for All Placement Exams
Acquire Essential Domain Skills
- Huntsville, Alabama, United States
- Chief Executive Officer (CEO), Intergraph Corporation — Ola Rollén
- President, Intergraph Security, Government & Infrastructure — Steven Cost
- Executive Vice President (EVP), Human Resources, Intergraph Corporation — Ed Porter
- President, Intergraph Corporation, Process, Power & Marine — Gerhard Sallinger
- The corporation’s logo simply says Intergraph in blue colour. It is simple and timeless and anchors every piece of Intergraph communication. Specifically, the colours used are Intergraph Blue (PMS 301) and Intergraph Grey (PMS Cool Grey 7)
Total Number of Employees
- Thailand’ s PTT Research & Technology Institute to drive innovation in process engineering with the help of three Intergraph® SmartPlant® solutions.
- Intergraph releases Intergraph Outage Notifications to help utilities improve customer service during electricity outages.
- Awarded the Best New Technology Award for its SmartPlant® Fusion solution at the Asia Oil & Gas Awards 2015 at Myanmar.
- Awarded a $6.9 million contract by the U.S. Air Force Materiel Command (AFMC) to transform the F-15 Eagle’s Scheduled Maintenance Program (SMP) using Maintenance Steering Group-3 (MSG-3) practices.
- Recognised by NAV CANADA with Award of Excellence in December, 2014.
- Intergraph® Ranked No. 1 Worldwide Provider of Process, Power and Marine Engineering Solutions for the Eighth Consecutive Year in October, 2014.
- Intergraph presented with a Global First Responder C3i Market Penetration Leadership Award by Frost & Sullivan in June, 2014.
Intergraph Preparations Links