Atos SE (Societas Europaea), founded in 1988 as a result of the merger of two French IT corporations, is a French global IT services corporation. Some of its offerings are — Bull - Related to Atos Technologies, Worldline - A global leader in e-payment transactional services, Canopy - Provides Enterprise cloud services, Bluewiki - An enterprise social software company, etc.
- Chairman and Chief Executive Officer (CEO) — Thierry Breton
- Chief Financial Officer — Elie Girard
Number of Employees:
- More than 100,000 employees(2015)
- Atos in Poland named “IT Services Firm of The Year 2014”.
- Atos wins "Top French Investor" category in competition for best foreign investors in Poland.
- Yunano & 400 VIPs from French and Chinese Companies with CCI Paris.
- YOMANI wins ‘German Savings Bank Association’ payment terminal competition
- Atos awarded with ICT Project of the Year in Finland.
- Atos wins the 2013 NASSCOM Process Innovation Award.
- Atos receives honorable mention at the IT Gala in Slovakia.
- Atos awarded with ‘ICT Project of the year’ for green cloud data center.
- Atos wins the Computer Weekly best CIO blog award .