Google is the world’s top search engine. This multinational company basically includes cloud computing, search, software & online advertising technologies. It provides internet related services and products.
The company conducts recruitment process every year to select new candidates. The selection process of the company consists of 3 rounds. These rounds are as follows:
- JAM session
- Aptitude Test /Written Exam
- Client Round
- HR / Technical Round
- Minimum 65 percent marks throughout academics (Xth ,XIIth, Graduation ).
- No backlogs at the time of applying.
Pattern of Written Exam:
||No. of questions
The total time allotted for the aptitude test is 40 minutes.
- Logical Reasoningsection consists of questions from topics such as seating arrangement problems, finding the missing numbers, puzzle tests and theme detection.
- General Aptitudesections covers topics such as percentage, A.P & G.P, Prime Numbers, Problems on speed and averages.
- Technical section consists of questions from topics such as C, C++, Java, Data Structure, and Computer Networks.
- General Englishsection consists of questions from English grammar topics like prepositions, antonyms, synonyms, sentence completion and reading comprehensions.,
Overall the level of the paper is moderate to difficult. Only those candidates who clear the written exam will qualify for the next round.
*The Company reserves the right to make changes in the written exam.