Elite National Level Talent Hunt (NTH) is held by Wipro to hire the most talented engineers across the country. The eligible candidates are required to go through an online assessment and interview. The upcoming test is scheduled between 25-27 September 2021. Given below are the detailed eligibility criteria for Wipro:
Wipro Elite NTH 2022- Eligibility Criteria
NTH is open to all engineering graduates (B.E./B.Tech/5 years Integrated-M.Tech) of year 2022. Candidates of all engineering streams are eligible for NTH except those of Textile Engineering, Fashion Technology, Agriculture and Food technology. Additionally, the candidates need to fulfill the following criteria:
- Candidate must be an Indian Citizen or hold a PIO/OCI card, in case they have a passport of any other country. Bhutan and Nepal Nationals are required to submit their citizenship certificate.
- Candidate must have scored atleast 60% in class 10th and 12th.
- Candidate must have attained a full-time degree course recognized by the Central/State Government of India.
- Candidate must have scored 65% or CGPA equivalent of 65% and above.
- Candidates with only one backlog are allowed to sit for the Assessment Stage, but the final offer is granted only if all backlogs are cleared.
- If the candidate has participated in any interview process held by Wipro in the last six months, he/she is ineligible for Elite.
- Candidate must have completed all exams/viva/training/any pending attendance requirement with his/her college by year 2022. All the backlogs should have been cleared at the time of selection process.
- An education gap of maximum 3 years is allowed between class 10th and graduation.
- Candidate must be less than or equal to 25 years of age.
Wipro Elite NTH - Registration Process
The registrations for Elite NTH test have begun from 23rd August 2021 and will end of 15th September 2021
. All the engineering colleges are notified of the drive. Candidates are required to register at the official careers site of Wipro: careers.wipro.com
Given below are the step-by-step guidelines for registration of NTH 2022:
- On the official careers site, click on ‘Register Now’.
- You will be redirected to a registration form. Fill the requisite details as per the given and submit the form.
- You will get a confirmation message informing that you have completed Step 1. Now complete the second step and add the required details.
- You will receive your boarding pass and venue details in your email.
After the completion of drive, you will be informed about the selection/rejection within 10-15 days. After the online test, there is a business discussion, and finally, the selected candidates receive the offer letters. In case, you fail to clear the process once, you can’t attend any Wipro recruitment drive till the next 6 months. Check the official guidelines before you apply.