TCS is software services consulting entity headquartered in Mumbai, India. Tata Consultancy Services is one of the leading global IT powerhouses with innovation and transformation. It is the Asia’s largest IT Giant. The company also provides outsourcing services along with business solutions. TCS will always be the first choice of every employee with numerous awards in its name. It supports many of the biggest brands in the UK and worldwide.
Individuals passionate about technology, creative problem solvers, forward thinkers, eager to meet new challenges can apply for TCS. To join TCS, a technical Degree is not a prerequisite, however, a keen interest and IT understanding is essential.
Opportunities with TCS:
Working with TCS opens a plethora of opportunities. A candidate can apply for the post of Software Engineer, Test Engineer, Network Engineer, and Business Analyst etc. TCS provides following opportunities:
- An exceptional start to your career in global IT field along with multicultural environment and also exposes you to the future of technology
- A chance to work with some of the brightest & Intellectual global minds in the industry,
- Additional training and development through their talent development programme
- Highly successful employee engagement & community volunteering platform combined with a comprehensive employee well-being programme
- Experience of working with onshore and offshore teams alongside a wide range of industries and clients.
- Opportunity to produce, install and implement new and modified computer systems networks and related operating software.
- Carrying out enhancements to existing applications as well as developing and implementing new applications.
- Opportunity to select and develop appropriate test automation tools,
- Opportunity to work for and with the latest techniques.
- Opportunity to work with the development team to capture and reuse Automated Unit Test Cases, Test Stubs & Drivers, and other Development Test objects.
- Create the networking environment by designing system configuration, directing system installation, defining, documenting, and enforcing system standards.
- Opportunity to attend customer meetings, workshops and embarking on fact-finding missions into the business processes to ascertain how they function.
- Carrying out gap analysis in order to present recommendations for change, improvement and growth.
- Offers a year-round Graduate programme for tech-savvy, enthusiastic individuals seeking to accelerate their careers in IT.
Join TCS and discover an inspiring team with dedicated leaders who will guide you through every stage of your career. Know more about TCS at https://careers.tcs.com/