About Tech Mahindra:
Tech Mahindra is one of the top Indian multinational firms that offers consulting and technology services worldwide. It is headquartered in Pune and has around 1.5 lakh employees globally. The company is a division of the renowned Mahindra group and has been named as the fastest-growing organization in terms of brand strength.
Tech Mahindra Selection Process:
In case of job recruitment, selection is the process to choose potential working persons for a company or organization. Tech Mahindra recruitment process includes a series of screening stages where decisions are made to check the viability of a particular candidate's job application. It directly affects the overall productivity of an organization. A right selection can increase the overall performance of a company & a wrong one may lead to material and financial loss. Tech Mahindra's selection procedure focuses on abilities, knowledge, skills, experience and other related factors.
Listed below are the various stages of Tech Mahindra selection process:
- Aptitude Test
- Essay writing
- Technical Test
- Interview Round
- Minimum 60 percent in Class X, XII and Graduation.
- Only students from B.E/B.Tech (Computer Science, Information Science, Information Technology, Electronics & Communication, Electronics & Telecommunication, Electronics & Electrical, Electronics & Instrumentation, Telecommunication, and Instrumentation) are eligible.
- Education gap of maximum upto 1 year is allowed.
Tech Mahindra Exam Pattern
Given table shows the structure of the Aptitude Test conducted in the first round:
||Number of Questions
Major features of Tech Mahindra Paper Pattern:
- The total time allotted for the aptitude part is 142 minutes. There is no sectional time limit, but there may be negative marking in the paper.
- English Language section is based on grammar, vocabulary, and reading comprehension. Here, the questions are in the form of fill-in-the-blanks, sentence completion/ correction, error detection, one-word substitution, spellings, para jumbles, passage arrangements, etc.
- Quant contains questions from arithmetic (averages, time & work, profit & loss, etc.), number system, algebra (equations), data interpretation, and modern maths (permutation & combination, probability, etc.).
- Logical Reasoning covers questions based on series, analogies, blood relations, data sufficiency, odd-one-out, coding-decoding, etc.
- Overall, the level of the paper is moderate to difficult. Only those candidates who clear the written exam will qualify for the next round.
In this round, the candidate is given 2-3 topics, out of which they have to choose one for their essay. The time limit for essay writing round is 15 minutes and the word limit is 200. The given topics are general in nature or based on current events.
The technical test is composed of one coding-based question and 25 MCQs. The candidate is allowed to do the coding question in the programming language of their choice. The objective questions are based on DBMS, SQL Basics, OOPS, Computer Fundamentals, and related areas.
Tech Mahindra Interview Process
Tech Mahindra Interview Process consists of Technical Interview and HR Interview. Following are the details of each phase:
Questions related to specific technical fields are asked in this round. Questions may be based on specific knowledge about the company's technical activities; understanding of the technical work required to be completed as part of the job applied for or solving actual technical problems that they would be likely to face if employed.
Final step to selecting a candidate as an employee is the HR Interview as it helps to determine a candidate's personality. Questions can be of a wide range starting from candidate's introduction, Qualification, Experience, Industry-specific experience, Courses done, strengths and weaknesses, salary expectations, friends, family etc.
*The Company reserves the right to make changes in the written exam.
Tech Mahindra Preparation Links