Punj Lloyd is Core Company for engineering students. It was established in 1988. The main function of the company is to provide engineering, procurement, integrated design, construction and project management services in the engineering and infrastructure sectors.
The company conducts recruitment process every year to select new candidates. The selection process of the company consists of 4 rounds. These rounds are as follows:
- Written Exam
- Group Discussion
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
- 60 percent throughout (Class X, XII ,Graduation).
- No backlogs.
Pattern of Written Exam:
||No. of questions
||Time allotted(in minutes)
|Quantitative Ability & Logical Reasoning
The total time allotted in the written exam is 70 minutes. There is no negative marking in the paper.
- Verbal Ability section consists of short reading comprehension passages. This section also consists of basic grammar usage questions like fill in the blanks, synonyms, antonyms, paragraph completion, sentence correction, vocabulary, sentence ordering etc.
- Quantitative Ability section consists of questions from the topics like algebra, time & work, time, speed & distance, arithmetic, percentages, probability, permutation & combination, profit & loss, HCF, LCM, geometry, etc. This section is of moderate level.
- Logical Reasoning section involves easy solving puzzles, blood relations, deductive logic, statement-assumption etc.
- Technical section involved questions from core subjects of Mechanical, electrical and civil engineering. This section was tough and required thorough preparation. A person whose basics are clear could easily excel in this section.
Overall the level of the paper is moderate to difficult. Only those candidates who clear the written exam will qualify for the next round.
*The Company reserves the right to make changes in the written exam.
Punj Lloyd Preparation Links