Dell is an IT company headquartered in Palo Alto, California, US. The main function of Dell is that it provides technology solutions and services to clients that may include small and medium sized enterprises, large enterprises, health and education sectors, etc.
Dell Selection Process:
In case of job recruitment, selection is the process to choose potential working persons for a company or organization. Dell Recruitment process includes a selection stage when decisions are made as to the viability of a particular candidate's job application. It directly affects the overall productivity of an organization. A right selection may increase the overall performance of a company & a wrong one may lead to material and financial loss. A perfect selection process can help to pick the most eligible candidates amongst all applicants. The Process of selecting candidates focuses on abilities, knowledge, skills, experience and various other related factors.
Stages of selection process to get recruited in Dell:
- Written Exam
- Dell Interview Process
- Technical Interview I
- Technical Interview II
- HR Interview
- 65 percent in Class X, XII and B.Tech).
- No backlogs.
- Gap in education upto 1 year.
|Number of Questions
|Time Limit(in minutes)
- Quantitative Aptitude section consists of questions related to time & work, percentages, time , speed & distance, profit & loss, HCF & LCM, probability, permutation & combination
- Analytical Reasoning section involves topics like puzzles, blood relations, directions, coding & decoding, number series, and data sufficiency
- Verbal ability section includes basic grammar usage questions like antonyms, synonyms, fill in the blanks and also some questions on reading comprehension.
- Technical section contains questions based on C language, Database, Networks, SQL Query, and Data Structure
Dell Interview Process
Dell interview process consists of Technical Interview and HR Interview. Following are the details of each phase :
- Technical interview
Questions related to specific technical fields are asked in this round. Questions may be based on specific knowledge about the company's technical activities; understanding of the technical work required to be completed as part of the job applied for or may enquire candidates to solve actual technical problems that they would be likely to face if employed.
- HR Interview
Final step to select a candidate as an employee is Interview as it helps to determine a candidate's personality. Questions can be of wide range starting from your introduction, Qualification, Experience, Industry specific experience, Courses done, your strengths and weaknesses, salary expectations, friends, family etc.
To check more availability of information, the applicants can visit https://jobs.dell.com/ and gather information.
*The Company reserves the right to make changes in the written exam.