Axtria is an IT company which deals with industrial technology, business consulting & analytics, headquartered in Berkeley Heights, NJ (US). It helps the companies to make better marketing decisions and data-driven sales. Also, it helps the customers in profitable decision-making.
In case of job recruitment, selection is the process to choose potential working persons for a company or organization. Recruitment process includes a selection stage when decisions are made as to the viability of a particular candidate's job application. It directly affects the overall productivity of an organization. A right selection may increase the overall performance of a company & a wrong one may lead to material and financial loss. A perfect selection process can help to pick the most eligible candidates amongst all applicants. The Process of selecting candidates focuses on abilities, knowledge, skills, experience and various other related factors.
Candidates should go through a three stage selection process to get recruited in Axtria:
- Written Exam
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
- 65 percent in B.Tech and in Class X and XII.
- Education gap should not be more than one year.
The breakup of Atos test pattern is as follows:
||No. Of Questions
||Time limit( in mins)
- Time allotted for the written exam is 80 minutes. There is no negative marking.
- Aptitude section consists of questions related to Quantitative section, Verbal section and Logical Reasoning.
- Quantitative section consists of questions from topics such as Boats and Streams, Time, Speed & Distance, Time & Work, Percentage, Ratio & Proportion and Clocks.
- Logical Reasoning section consists of questions from topics such as Seating Arrangements, Age Problems, Blood Relations and Analogies.
- Verbal Ability section consists of questions from Reading Comprehension and Sentence Correction.
- Technical section consists of questions from C/C++, Database, Computer Networks, and Operating System.
- Overall the level of the paper is moderate.
Technical & HR Interview
Questions related to specific technical fields are asked in this round. Questions may be based on specific knowledge about the company's technical activities; understanding of the technical work required to be completed as part of the job applied for or may enquire candidates to solve actual technical problems that they would be likely to face if employed.
Final step to select a candidate as an employee is Interview as it helps to determine a candidate's personality. Questions can be of wide range starting from your introduction, Qualification, Experience, Industry specific experience, Courses done, your strengths and weaknesses, salary expectations, friends, family etc.
*The Company reserves the right to make changes in the written exam.