Amdocs Limited is a provider of software and services for communications, media and entertainment industry. The company develops implements and manages software and services for business support systems (BSS), including billing, customer relationship management (CRM), and for operations support systems (OSS). Amdocs is the market leader in Telecommunication Billing Services which forms the major strength of the company. Its products consist of softwares development to provide customer experience systems functionality for service providers. The Amdocs Test-Pattern and Selection-procedure are as follows:
In case of job recruitment, selection is the process to choose potential working persons for a company or organization. Recruitment process includes a selection stage when decisions are made as to the viability of a particular candidate's job application. It directly affects the overall productivity of an organization. A right selection may increase the overall performance of a company & a wrong one may lead to material and financial loss. A perfect selection process can help to pick the most eligible candidates amongst all applicants. The Process of selecting candidates focuses on abilities, knowledge, skills, experience and various other related factors.
Candidates should go through a three stage selection process to get recruited in Akamai:
- Written Exam
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
- Candidate must be a B.Tech (CSE/ECE /IT).
- 60 percent in graduation is a must.
Akamai Test Pattern contains the following sections:
||No. Of Questions
||Time Limit ( in minutes)
- Aptitude section consists of number system, profit and loss, sped time distance and probability.
- Verbal ability section consists of reading comprehension, para jumbling and synonyms, antonyms.
- Logical reasoning section consists of syllogisms and blood relations.
- Technical section consists MCQs from topics like C, Data Structure, UNIX, DBMS and SQL
- Automate section consists of 2 programs. A code is given; you can modify the bugs and get the relevant output which is given in the program. You are required to select one language from C, C++, and Java before starting this section.
Questions related to specific technical fields are asked in this round. Questions may be based on specific knowledge about the company's technical activities; understanding of the technical work required to be completed as part of the job applied for or may enquire candidates to solve actual technical problems that they would be likely to face if employed.
Final step to select a candidate as an employee is Interview as it helps to determine a candidate's personality. Questions can be of wide range starting from your introduction, Qualification, Experience, Industry specific experience, Courses done, your strengths and weaknesses, salary expectations, friends, family etc.
*The Company reserves the right to make changes in the written exam.