CSC is a global IT and consulting serviesservices company which was started in 1959 by Roy Nutt and Fletcher Jones who named it Computer Sciences Corporation. They provide solutions for application services, infrastructure services, big data & analytics, cloud services and cyber security among others. Their vision is to be a global leader in providing technology enabled solutions and services. Corporate governance is an importanatimportant focus of the company and have formed various policies such as equity grant policy, political contribution policies, etc. to ensure it. CSC's industrial presence ranges from defense, healthcare, chemical to finance, insurance and retail. CSC has maintained its presence in the Fortune 500 list since 1995.
- President & Chief Executing Officer (CEO) - Mr. John Michael Lawrie
- Their logo has CSC which stands for Computer Science Corporation.
Total Number of Employees
- more than 56,000 employees
- In 2016, CSC was the Grand Prize Winner of Industry Digital Transformation.
- The company has awarded with Hyper-Productive Digital Workplace.
- CSC has been positioned by Forrester Research Inc. as a “Leader” in its report, “The Forrester WaveTM: Managed Security Services: North America, Q4 2014.”
- Gartner Recognizes CSC as a Leader in Data Center Outsourcing and Infrastructure Utility Services 2014.
- CSC Named a Leader in IDC MarketScape Worldwide Report for Managed Security Service Providers 2014
- Recognized as a Leader in Independent Analyst Report for End-User Outsourcing Services, North America 2013