A pre-qualifier, TCS iON CCQT, is used by 100+ corporates to hire fresher's across all graduation streams. It provides the candidates with better opportunities and increased visibility among top recruiters. In addition, candidate can improve his/her score every six months. Unlike other tests, the eligibility criteria of CCQT is quite simple.
Eligibility Criteria for TCS iON CCQT
- Fresh graduates, pre-final years and final years (2018, 2019, 2020 pass outs) can appear for CCQT.
- Additionally, the graduates of year 2015/2016/2017 are also eligible for the exam.
Note that only the first 1 lakh students to apply are eligible for CCQT. CCQT is conducted in two stages wherein only the candidates who qualify stage 1 are eligible for stage 2. On completion of both the stages, the candidate’s profile and score is sent to the participating companies.
Complete Test Series for TCS
Bag your Dream Job Today
Comprehensive Online Tests
Inclusive Prep for All Placement Exams
Acquire Essential Domain Skills
TCS iON CCQT - Registration Process
Given below are the step-by-step guidelines for CCQT Registration:
- Visit the official site: learning.tcsionhub.in and click on ‘Get Started’.
- In the options given under ‘Select Learning Stage’, choose ‘I go to Work’.
- Now, click on ‘TCS iON Qualifier’ which redirects to ‘TCS iON Qualifier Products’.
- Click on ‘TCS iON Qualifier– Common Corporate Qualifier Test’.
- You can buy the test package after logging in/signing up on TCS iON Digital Learning Hub.
- After you have made the payment and closed order summary, you will be redirected to ‘TCS iON Qualifier - Common Corporate Qualifier Test’ page.
- Click ‘Apply Now’ and fill the relevant details in the application form. Once you have submitted your form, you will receive a confirmation in your email/sms.
Complete Campus Placement Training Course
E-Books & Assignments
You will receive your hall ticket via email one week before the exam. Given below is the essential information regarding CCQT:
TCS iON CCQT is conducted four times in a year:
Last date to register
June 16, 2019
June 30, 2019
March, June, September and December.