Nutanix is a leading cloud computing services provider that pioneers in hyper-converged infrastructure software. Set up in 2009, the company is headquartered in U.S. and has offices at 70+ locations across the world. Today, Nutanix holds 14,000+ customers including some of the Forbes Global 50 companies. Its prominent subsidiaries include Minjar Inc., Idea Device Technologies Pvt Ltd., Netsil Inc., and FRAME Inc., and PernixData.
Since 2015, Nutanix has been a part of private cloud partner program of Microsoft. In 2017, the company collaborated with IBM to form a series of data center hardware utilising IBM power system for business applications. In the same year, it partnered with Google to assist customers in managing workloads via Google Cloud Platform. This partnership makes Nutanix a direct competitor of Amazon Web Services.
The firm was named in Forbes 2019 ‘Just 100’ list, based on positive customer reviews, job creation and employee satisfaction. In India, Nutanix has offices at Bengaluru, Delhi, Mumbai and Pune.
- San Jose, California, U.S.
- Dheeraj Pandey - CEO and Co-founder
- The logo of Nutanix consists of the company’s name in blue except the letter ‘X’ which is in two colors (blue and lime green). At some places, the letter ‘X’ is present on top of primary wordmark logo. The colors and font used in logo represent the company’s fast evolution and innovation in IT industry. The new logo has undergone a slight modification from the previous logo, with ‘X’ being made up of three parts.
Number of Employees:
- Ranked in Comparably’s 2019 ‘List of Workplaces with Best Millennial Offerings’ in the San Francisco Bay Area.
- Secured second place in ‘India’s Great Mid-Size Workplaces 2018’ list.
- In 2016, Nutanix was named ‘Technology Innovator of the Year’ at V3 Technology Awards.
- Won ‘Best Converged Infrastructure in the Modern Infrastructure’ Impact Awards in 2015.
- CEO Dheeraj Pandey named ‘EY Entrepreneur of the Year 2015’ in Northern California Region.
- Listed in Glassdoor’s ‘25 Highest-Rated Public Companies to Work For’ and Computerworld’s ‘Best Places to Work in IT’.