Established in 1993, Informatica is a software development company based in U.S. It offers world-class services in data management and integration. Informatica has a customer base of 9500+ companies across 82 countries. Its customers include 85 of ‘Fortune 100’ companies. Over the years, the firm has grown through various acquisitions and subsidiaries like AllSight Inc., Identity Systems Inc., Strikeiron, Agent Logic, 29West, Similarity Systems Inc., etc.
In 2015, Permira, a global private equity firm, and Canada Pension Plan Investment Board, an international investment management organization, acquired Informatica. In addition, Microsoft and Salesforce are additional investors in the company. Informatica is a partner of 500+ international companies.
Informatica is a world leader in Enterprise Cloud Data Management. Presently, the company has offices at 70+ locations across the globe. Informatica India has offices at Bengaluru, Mumbai and Hyderabad.
- Redwood City, California, U.S.
- Amit Walia - CEO
- Bruce Chizen - Chairman
- Informatica uses shades of orange and blue color for its symbol along with brand name in grey. The company adopted a new logo in 2017 to represent the reinvention of the brand. The current logo signifies the data transformation, creativity and constant innovation. The symbol is designed in an unfolding manner to show the power of data. The logo conveys the dedication of Informatica to tackle the most complex data challenges with new technology.
Number of Employees:
- Received CRM market award for ‘Best Data Quality Software & Solutions’ 2018.
- Declared a grand winner in Global Excellence Awards by Info Security Products Guide, 2018.
- Won ‘SIIA Codie Award’ for ‘Best Integration Platform as a Service (IPAAS)’ 2018.
- Listed in ‘Best Places to Work in IT’ by IDG’s Computerworld for five consecutive years.
- Got top marks in customer loyalty in the benchmark Data Integration Customer Satisfaction Survey for 13 consecutive years.
- conducted by TNS
- Named ‘Top Supplier Retail’ 2016.
- Listed in ‘Top 10 Big Data Companies’ by market share in software segment by Wikibon 2016.