iNautix is an affiliate of The Bank of New York Mellon Corporation Inc, a leading financial services provider. It provides software development services for the Company's subsidiaries, including The Bank of New York Mellon Corporation and Pershing LLC. The iNautix-Test-Pattern and Selection Procedure is as follows:
Complete Test Series for Wipro
Bag your Dream Job Today
Comprehensive Online Tests
Inclusive Prep for All Placement Exams
Acquire Essential Domain Skills
The company conducts recruitment process every year to select new candidates. The selection process of the company consists of 3 rounds. These rounds are as follows:
- Written Exam
- Group Discussion
- Technical cum HR interview
- Minimum 65 percent throughout (Class X , XII and Graduation)
- No backlogs should be there.
Pattern of Written Exam:
||No. of questions
||Time (in minutes)
The total time allotted to the written exam is 60 minutes. There is no negative marking in the exam.
- Apitude section consists of questions based on probability , Ages , Average , Heights and Distances , Pipes and Cisterns , Speed problems , coding - decoding and work & time.
- Technical section consists of questions from topics such as C, C++, Data Structure, Java, DBMS and OS
- Verbal section questions from vocabulary (synonyms & antonyms) and inferences from passages
Overall the level of the paper is moderate. Only those candidates who clear the written exam will qualify for the next round.
*The Company reserves the right to make changes in the written exam.
iNautix Preparation Links