Bank PO Exam conducted by IBPS at all India level is very dynamic in nature. Every year lakhs of students appear for Bank PO exams but only few of them could make to the Interview. The structure of the Examinations which will be conducted online are as follows:
|Sr. No.||Name of Tests||No. of Questions||Maximum Marks||Medium of Exam||Time allotted for each test (Separately timed)|
|1.||English Language||30||30||English||20 minutes|
|2.||Quantitative Aptitude||35||35||English and Hindi||20 minutes|
|3.||Reasoning Ability||35||35||English and Hindi||20 minutes|
|Total||100||100|| ||60 Minutes|
|Sr. No.||Name of Tests (NOT BY SEQUENCE)||No. of Questions||Maximum Marks||Medium of Exam||Time allotted for each test (Separately timed)|
|1.||Reasoning & Computer Aptitude||45||60||English & Hindi||60 minutes|
|2.||General/ Economy/ Banking Awareness||40||40||English and Hindi||35 minutes|
|3.||English Language||35||40||English||40 minutes|
|4.||Data Analysis & Interpretation||35||60||English & Hindi||45 minutes|
|Total||155||200|| ||3 Hours|
|5.||English Language (Letter Writing & Essay)||2||25||English||30 minutes|
Penalty for Wrong Answers (Applicable to both – Online Preliminary and Online Main examination)
A penalty of 1/4th or 0.25 marks for wrong answers marked will be deducted in the Objective Tests.
- Candidates shortlisted through Online Main examination for PO will subsequently be called for an Interview to be conducted by the Participating Organisations and coordinated by the Nodal Bank in each State/ UT with the help of IBPS.
- The total marks allotted for Interview are 100.
- The minimum qualifying marks in interview is greater than or equal to 40% (35% for SC/ST/OBC/PWD candidates).
- The weightage (ratio) of Online Main Exam and interview will be 80:20 respectively.
- The combined final score of candidates shall be arrived at on the basis of scores obtained by the candidates in the Online Main Examination and Interview.
- Candidates have to qualify in each of the three tests by securing minimum cut-off marks to be decided by IBPS. Adequate number of candidates in each category as decided by IBPS depending upon requirements will be shortlisted for Online Main Examination.
- Marks obtained in the online main examination only will be considered for shortlisting for interview and also for final merit listing
- For more information visit at www.ibps.in