Virtusa Corporation is an international IT services company which was found in 1996, and is headquartered in Westborough, Massachusetts, USA. The company provides services like IT Consulting, Business Consulting, Systems Implementation and Application Outsourcing services to various enterprises and vendors.Virtusa has its delivery centers in U.S.A, U.K., Singapore, Germany, Malaysia, Netherlands, India, and Sri Lanka.Virtusa provides high-value IT services, enabling its clients to enhance thier business performance, and the accelerate time-to-market, along with increasing productivity and improving the clients' customer service. They serve some of the Global 2000 companies and the leading software vendors in Banking & Financial Services, Insurance, Telecommunications, Technology and Media, Information & Education industries.
- Westborough, Massachusetts, USA
- Chairman and Chief Executive Officer - Kris Canekeratne
- The total revenue for Virtusa in the fiscal year 2015 was US$ 500.90 million.
Number of employees:
- Over 16000 as of December 2016
- In 2009, Virtusa acquired InSource, which is a technology consulting company specializing in Insurance and Healthcare industries.
- In 2010, Virtusa acquired ConVista Consulting, LLC, market leader in finance transformation.
- In 2011, Virtusa acquired ALaS Consulting LLC, a Financial Services Consulting Firm.
- In November 2013, Virtusa acquired OSB Consulting LLC, a firm specializing in the financial and insurance domains, including SAP capabilities.
- Virtusa recently facilitated setting up IT laboratories for fifty schools in the Uva province of Sri Lanka. The program was carried out in partnership with a local university in Sri Lanka.
- Earlier, in 2010, the company leveraged its technology/QA expertise to support the One laptop per child (OLPC) program.
Virtusa Preparations Links
Complete Campus Placement Training Course
Video LecturesOnline TestsE-Books & Assignments