Tata Consulting Services Ltd. was founded in 1968 by a division of Tata Sons Limited Tata Consultancy Services Limited (TCS) is the famous Indian Information technology (IT) services, consulting and business Solutions Company headquartered in Mumbai. TCS operates in 46 countries throughout the world. TCS is the largest Indian company by market capital and is the biggest India-based IT services company .TCS is now placed among the "Big 4" most valuable IT services brands worldwide. In 2013, TCS is ranked 40th overall in the Forbes World's Most Innovative Companies ranking, making it both the highest-ranked IT services company and the top Indian company. TCS works on the ideology that Effective Change Management is...a practice where art, science, and craft meet.
Complete Test Series for TCS
Bag your Dream Job Today Comprehensive Online TestsExtensive Bank of 250+ QuestionsAcquire Essential Domain Skills
- Mumbai, Maharashtra, India.
- Natarajan Chandershakheran.
- The total revenue for TCS in the fiscal year 2013 was US$ 13.44 billion.
Total Number of Employees
- 313,757 as of December 2014.
- TCS was ranked at top for the customer satisfaction index in the United kingdom
- TCS also won Gold Shield award for excellence in financial reporting from the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India (ICAI) in 2012.
- TCS was also the winner of the 'Recruiting and Staffing Industry Leader of the Year' and "Best Employer Brand" awards at the World HRD Congress' annual meet in 2012
- TCS was ranked the number one IT service provider for the Manufacturing in Europe, Middle East and Africa (EMEA) by International Data Corporation in 2014.
- Mr.Saqib Hamdani, CEO, TCS PVT Ltd. received the "SUPER BRANDS AWARD OF PAKISTAN 2008-09"
- TCS has won the Brands Icon Award in 2008.