Zomato is a fastest growing restaurant discovery website, established in 2008 by Deepinder Goyal and Pankaj Chaddah. Initially, it was named as Foodiebay but in 2010, it was renamed as Zomato. It provides not only information related to nearby restaurants but also provides facilities such as online ordering, table reservations and management. Zomato currently serves in 10,000 cities across 36 countries having 1.2 million popular restaurants with 80 million foodies every month. It is available in 10 different languages and has 10 million reviews with 18 million bookmarks. It gives a platform to the restaurants owners to serves a large number of users a good quality of food.
- Founder and Chief Executive Officer – Deepinder Goyal
- Chief Operating Officer- Surobhi Das
- Chief Technology Officer - Gunjan Patidar
- The logo of Zomato represents simply the name of the company and indicates the love for the good food. As its mission is to ensure that “Nobody has a bad meal”.
- Undisclosed by the company
Number of employees:
- The CEO has honored with NDTV Indian of the Year.
- Zomato generated its 95 % of revenues from the commercial advertisement in the financial year 2013.
- Zomato is in 77th position in Top 100 starts up in India.
Zomato Preparations Links