Visa Inc. is an American industry of financial services, founded in 1958 and is headquartered in Foster City, California, United States. It provides the facility like online fund transfer through credit cards and debit cards. In 2015, it was found that there are more than 100 billion transactions through Visa Net with a total amount of US $6.8 trillion. It handles more than 65000 messages related to transactions per second. Basically, Visa is not a bank and even does not issue any cards but it provides a platform to customers or users to either pay through debit card or later on via credit cards. The Company provides services across the world except Antarctica continent. There are two main data centers of Visa Net, one is in Virginia and other is in Colorado.
Complete Test Series for Wipro
Bag your Dream Job Today
Comprehensive Online Tests
Inclusive Prep for All Placement Exams
Acquire Essential Domain Skills
- Foster City, California, United States
- Chief Executive Officer – Alfred F Kelly Jr.
- The logo of the company represents the name of the company.
Number of employees:
- Visa has won “Best Mobile Money Product” Award at the 6th India Digital Awards in 2016.
- In 2014, the company started a campaign “Pay with Confidence” which was a big success.
Complete Campus Placement Training Course
E-Books & Assignments