Paxcel is an IT company, headquartered in Gurgaon, Haryana. The company mainly deals with Enterprise Java Applications, Mobile Development Apps, Capital Markets and Big Data Applications. The Paxcel Test-Pattern and Selection Procedure are as follows:
The company conducts recruitment process every year to select new candidates. The selection process of the company consists of 3 rounds. These rounds are as follows:
- Written Exam
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
- Candidate must be B.Tech.
- No backlogs should be there at the time of applying
- Candidate must have 60 percent or 6 C.G.P.A throughout.
Pattern of Written Exam:
|Sections||No. of questions|
There is 0.5 negative marking in the exam
- Technical section consists of questions from C/C++, Data Structure, Database Management System, Computer Networks, Java, Algorithms, etc.
- Coding section features questions from C /C++ Language, Java, Algorithms, etc.
Overall the level of the paper is varies is moderate. Only those candidates who clear the written exam will qualify for the next round.
*The Company reserves the right to make changes in the written exam.
Complete Campus Placement Training Course
Video LecturesOnline TestsE-Books & Assignments