Paxcel is an IT company, headquartered in Gurgaon, Haryana. The company mainly deals with Enterprise Java Applications, Mobile Development Apps, Capital Markets and Big Data Applications. The Paxcel Test-Pattern and Selection Procedure are as follows:
Complete Test Series for Wipro
Bag your Dream Job Today
Comprehensive Online Tests
Inclusive Prep for All Placement Exams
Acquire Essential Domain Skills
The company conducts recruitment process every year to select new candidates. The selection process of the company consists of 3 rounds. These rounds are as follows:
- Written Exam
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
- Candidate must be B.Tech.
- No backlogs should be there at the time of applying
- Candidate must have 60 percent or 6 C.G.P.A throughout.
Pattern of Written Exam:
||No. of questions
There is 0.5 negative marking in the exam
- Technical section consists of questions from C/C++, Data Structure, Database Management System, Computer Networks, Java, Algorithms, etc.
- Coding section features questions from C /C++ Language, Java, Algorithms, etc.
Overall the level of the paper is varies is moderate. Only those candidates who clear the written exam will qualify for the next round.
*The Company reserves the right to make changes in the written exam.
Complete Campus Placement Training Course
E-Books & Assignments