Oil & Natural Gas Corporation (ONGC) is Public Sector Undertakings (PSU) that comes under Government of India. It has earned the status of Maharatna. It was established in 1956 and headquartered in Dehradun, India. The main function of the company is that it is engaged in exploration & production of Oil & Gas in India & Abroad.
Complete Test Series for Wipro
Bag your Dream Job Today
Comprehensive Online Tests
Inclusive Prep for All Placement Exams
Acquire Essential Domain Skills
The company conducts recruitment process every year to select new candidates. The selection process of the company consists of 3 rounds. These rounds are as follows:
- Online Written Test (GATE)
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
- 60 percent throughout (Class X , XII and Graduation).
- No backlogs should be there.
Pattern of GATE Exam:
The ONGC test pattern breakup is given below:
||Number of Questions
The total time allotted to the written exam is 180 minutes. There is 1/3rd negative marking
in the paper. Although there is no negative marking
in case of Numerical Ability Section.
- Aptitude section consists of questions based on Mathematics, General Awareness and Reasoning. The section consists of data interpretation and logical reasoning questions. Also, there are questions based on topics such as puzzles, graphs, charts, tables, etc.
- Technical section consists of question from core subjects such as mechanical, electrical and electronics . The section is tough and thorough knowledge of subjects is required to excel in the exam.
Overall the level of the paper is moderate. Only those candidates who clear the written exam will qualify for the next round
*The Company reserves the right to make changes in the written exam.
Complete Campus Placement Training Course
E-Books & Assignments