Motorola was an American multinational telecommunications company based in Schaumburg, Illinois. After having lost $4.3 billion from 2007 to 2009, the company was divided into two independent public companies, Motorola Mobility and Motorola Solutions on January 4, 2011.
The Company conducts recruitment process every year to select new candidates. The selection process of the company consists of 3 rounds. These rounds are as follows:
- Written Exam
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
- Candidate must be a B.Tech (C.S / I.T/E.C.E).
- 65 percent throughout (Class X , XII and Graduation).
- Education gap of not more than one year.
Pattern of Written Exam:
The Motorola Test Pattern consists of the following sections:
|Section||No. of questions||Time allotted(in minutes)|
- Aptitude section consists of questions from the topics like algebra, time & work, time, speed & distance, arithmetic, percentages, profit & loss, geometry, etc. This section is of moderate level.
- Technical section consists of questions from areas like OS, C language, Computer Organization, Networks, etc.
Overall the level of the paper is moderate to difficult. Only those candidates who clear the written exam will qualify for the next round.
*The Company reserves the right to make changes in the written exam.
Motorola Preparation Links