McAfee, Inc., a part of Intel Security is an American global computer security software company headquartered in Santa Clara, California, and the world's largest dedicated security technology company. As of February 28, 2011, McAfee became a wholly owned subsidiary of Intel. In early 2014, Intel announced it would rebrand McAfee as Intel Security in 2014.
Complete Test Series for Wipro
Bag your Dream Job Today
Comprehensive Online Tests
Inclusive Prep for All Placement Exams
Acquire Essential Domain Skills
The McAfee Test-Pattern and Selection Procedure is as follows:
The company conducts recruitment process every year to select new candidates. The selection process of the company consists of 3 rounds. These rounds are as follows:
- Written Exam
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
- 60 percent throughout (Class X, XII and Graduation).
- Candidate must be a B.Tech (Computer Science / IT / Electronics).
Pattern of Written Exam:
||No. of questions
||Time Allotted (in minutes)
The total time allotted for the written exam is 90 minutes.There is no negative marking in the paper.
- Technical section consists of questions mostly from C, DBMS and error detection in programs.
- Logical Reasoning consists of questions covering the topics of Blood Relation, Direction, Coding and Decoding etc.
- Verbal Ability section consists of short reading comprehension passages. This section also consists of basic grammar usage questions like fill in the blanks, synonyms, antonyms, paragraph completion, sentence correction and vocabulary.
- Aptitude section consists of Questions based on normal mathematical aptitude of the candidate, wherein the candidate is asked questions based on topics like, boats and streams, number system, HCF LCM etc.
Overall the level of the paper is easy to moderate. Only those candidates who clear the written exam will qualify for the next round.
*The Company reserves the right to make changes in the written exam.
Complete Campus Placement Training Course
E-Books & Assignments