iNautix is an affiliate of The Bank of New York Mellon Corporation Inc, a leading financial services provider. It provides software development services for the Company's subsidiaries, including The Bank of New York Mellon Corporation and Pershing LLC. The iNautix-Test-Pattern and Selection Procedure is as follows:
The company conducts recruitment process every year to select new candidates. The selection process of the company consists of 3 rounds. These rounds are as follows:
- Written Exam
- Group Discussion
- Technical cum HR interview
- Minimum 65 percent throughout (Class X , XII and Graduation)
- No backlogs should be there.
Pattern of Written Exam:
||No. of questions
||Time (in minutes)
The total time allotted to the written exam is 60 minutes. There is no negative marking in the exam.
- Apitude section consists of questions based on probability , Ages , Average , Heights and Distances , Pipes and Cisterns , Speed problems , coding - decoding and work & time.
- Technical section consists of questions from topics such as C, C++, Data Structure, Java, DBMS and OS
- Verbal section questions from vocabulary (synonyms & antonyms) and inferences from passages
Overall the level of the paper is moderate. Only those candidates who clear the written exam will qualify for the next round.
*The Company reserves the right to make changes in the written exam.
iNautix Preparation Links