Essar is a core company that has its headquarters in Mumbai, India. The company generally works in the sectors like power, communication, energy, steel, shipping ports, logistics & construction.
The company conducts recruitment process every year to select new candidates. The selection process of the company consists of 4 rounds. These rounds are as follows:
- Written Exam
- Group Discussion
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
- CGPA should be greater than 6.0.
- No backlogs at the time of applying for placement.
- Maximum gap of one year is allowed in Academics.
Pattern of Written Exam:
||No. of questions
The total time allotted to the written exam is 90 minutes.
- Mechanical Comprehension section is generally figurative in nature.
- Technical section involves questions from core subjects of mechanical, electronics, electrical and civil. This section was tough and required thorough preparation. A person whose basics are clear could easily excel in this section.
Overall the level of the paper ismoderate to difficult Only those candidates who clear the written exam will qualify for the next round.
*The Company reserves the right to make changes in the written exam.