Centre for Development of Advanced Computing (C-DAC) is the premier R&D organization of the Department of Electronics and Information Technology (DeitY), Ministry of Communications & Information Technology (MCIT) for carrying out R&D in IT, Electronics and associated areas. Their aim is to emerge as the premier R&D institution for the design, development and deployment of world class electronic and IT solutions for economic and human advancement. The C-DAC Test Pattern and Selection Procedure is as follows:
Company conduct recruitment process every year to select new candidates. The selection process of the company consists of 3 rounds. These rounds are as follows:
- Written Exam
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
- Candidates should have passed their B.E. /B. Tech. in (CS/IT/EE/EC) or MCA with 60% & above marks or M.Tech/M.E or Ph.D for PE II post.
- For PE I post candidates should have passed their B.E/B. Tech. in (CS/IT/EE/EC) or MCA with 60% & above marks or M.Tech/M.E in (CS/IT/EE/EC).
- Candidates should have passed their B.E. /B. Tech. in (CS/IT/ EE /EC) or MCA with 60% & above marks for PA post.
Pattern of GATE Exam:
|Testing Areas||Number of Questions|
Time allotted for the written exam is 180 minutes.
- Technical section consists of questions from subjects of engineering.
- Aptitude section consists of questions based on data interpretation, graphs, blood relations, statement reasoning, etc. Also questions are asked from basic mathematics like speed distance time, algebra, arithmetic, probability, geometry, permutation combination, etc. Questions are also asked from English language like grammar usage, fill in the blanks, etc.
The candidates who clear the written exam only qualify for the next round.