Birlasoft, part of 150-year-old multi-billion dollar CK Birla Group, enables clients in Manufacturing, Banking & Financial Services, Insurance, Media & Healthcare industry, to become competitive in their business by providing value-based information technology services, in onshore, offshore and near-shore models. Birlasoft's portfolio of services includes Enterprise Application Services, Custom Application Services and Specialized services like Testing, Analytics and Mobility.
In case of job recruitment, selection is the process to choose potential working persons for a company or organization. Recruitment process includes a selection stage when decisions are made as to the viability of a particular candidate's job application. It directly affects the overall productivity of an organization. A right selection may increase the overall performance of a company & a wrong one may lead to material and financial loss. A perfect selection process can help to pick the most eligible candidates amongst all applicants. The Process of selecting candidates focuses on abilities, knowledge, skills, experience and various other related factors.
Candidates should go through a three stage selection process to get recruited in Birlasoft:
- Written Exam
- Group Discussion
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
- B.Tech (C.S / IT / ECE /EEE).
- 60 % throughout (Class X, XII and Graduation).
- No current backlogs.
- Aspirants should have technical knowledge in relative disciplines.
The BirlaSoft Test pattern division is given as following:
||Number of Questions
- Time allotted for the written exam is 60 minutes. There is negative marking of ¼ marks.
- Quantitative Aptitude section consists of math's questions from the topics like algebra, time & work, speed distance time, probability, ratios, percentages, etc.
- Verbal section questions were from the topics like synonyms, antonyms, identification of correct sentence etc.
- Technical section questions were from topics like RDBMS like normalization, JAVA, C and OOPS.
- Overall the level of the paper is easy to moderate. The candidates who clear the written exam only qualify for the next round.
GD sessions include simple questions and industry related topics. You need to think for 5 minutes about the topic and then discuss it. The topics are general and don’t need specific preparation. Nearly 50% of the candidates will be shortlisted here so you have to take chances to express your opinion.
Questions related to specific technical fields are asked in this round. Questions may be based on specific knowledge about the company's technical activities; understanding of the technical work required to be completed as part of the job applied for or may enquire candidates to solve actual technical problems that they would be likely to face if employed.
Final step to select a candidate as an employee is Interview as it helps to determine a candidate's personality. Questions can be of wide range starting from your introduction, Qualification, Experience, Industry specific experience, Courses done, your strengths and weaknesses, salary expectations, friends, family etc.
*The Company reserves the right to make changes in the written exam.
BirlaSoft Preparation Links