Birlasoft, part of 150-year-old multi-billion dollar CK Birla Group, enables clients in Manufacturing, Banking & Financial Services, Insurance, Media & Healthcare industry, to become competitive in their business by providing value-based information technology services, in onshore, offshore and near-shore models. Birlasoft's portfolio of services includes Enterprise Application Services, Custom Application Services and Specialized services like Testing, Analytics and Mobility.
Company conduct recruitment process every year to select new candidates. The selection process of the company consists of 4 rounds. These rounds are as follows:
- Written Exam
- Group Discussion
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
- B.Tech (C.S / IT / ECE /EEE).
- 60 % throughout (Class X , XII and Graduation).
- No current backlogs.
- Aspirants should have technical knowledge in relative disciplines.
Pattern of Written Exam:
The BirlaSoft Test pattern division is given as following:
||No. of questions
Time allotted for the written exam is 60 minutes. There is negative marking of ¼ marks.
- Quantitative Aptitude section consists of math's questions from the topics like algebra, time & work, speed distance time, probability, ratios, percentages, etc.
- Verbal section questions were from the topics like synonyms, antonyms, identification of correct sentence etc.
- Technical section questions were from topics like RDBMS like normalization, JAVA, C and OOPS.
Overall the level of the paper is easy to moderate. The candidates who clear the written exam only qualify for the next round.
*The Company reserves the right to make changes in the written exam.
BirlaSoft Preparation Links