Bechtel Corporation (Bechtel Group) is an industry of construction and civil engineering. Its headquarters is in the San Francisco, CA (US). Since 1898, it has completed more than 25,000 projects across the world. The construction company mainly serves the infrastructure, defense & security, metals & mining and oil, gas & chemicals, transportation and public sectors services.
In case of job recruitment, selection is the process to choose potential working persons for a company or organization. Recruitment process includes a selection stage when decisions are made as to the viability of a particular candidate's job application. It directly affects the overall productivity of an organization. A right selection may increase the overall performance of a company & a wrong one may lead to material and financial loss. A perfect selection process can help to pick the most eligible candidates amongst all applicants. The Process of selecting candidates focuses on abilities, knowledge, skills, experience and various other related factors.
Candidates should go through a three stage selection process to get recruited in Bechtel:
- Written Exam
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
- 70 % in Class X, XII and Graduation.
- No current backlogs.
- Aspirants should have technical knowledge in relative disciplines.
The breakup of Atos test pattern is as follows:
||No. Of Questions
- Time allotted for the written exam is 60 minutes. There is a negative marking of 0.25 marks.
- Aptitude section consists of questions from the topics like algebra, time & work, speed distance time, probability, ratios, percentages. It also contains questions related to logical reasoning and verbal sections.
- Technical section questions were from topics like RCC, alloys, mechanics, fluid mechanics, steels etc.
- Overall the level of the paper is moderate to difficult. The candidates who clear the written exam only qualify for the next round.
Technical & HR Interview
Questions related to specific technical fields are asked in this round. Questions may be based on specific knowledge about the company's technical activities; understanding of the technical work required to be completed as part of the job applied for or may enquire candidates to solve actual technical problems that they would be likely to face if employed.
Final step to select a candidate as an employee is Interview as it helps to determine a candidate's personality. Questions can be of wide range starting from your introduction, Qualification, Experience, Industry specific experience, Courses done, your strengths and weaknesses, salary expectations, friends, family etc.
*The Company reserves the right to make changes in the written exam.
Bechtel Preparation Links